PIC: Snooki's Baby Bump Looks Bigger Than Ever in Strapless Maxi Dress
- Photo: Twitter/.1 of 16
- Photo: Snooki/Twitter2 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: Fallen Star/Pacific Coast News4 of 16
- Photo: Enrique Rc/Pacific Coast News5 of 16
- Photo: Enrique Rc/Pacific Coast News6 of 16
- Photo: Pacific Coast News7 of 16
- Photo: Patricia Schlein/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: C. Smith/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: C. Smith/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: C. Smith/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: C. Smith/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: FUFU/GSI13 of 16
- Photo: KEN KATZ/StarTraks14 of 16
- Photo: BILL DAVILA/StarTraks15 of 16
Even though she's taken the "T" out of her GTL routine, mama-to-be Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi has an extra-special glow about her these days.
On Monday, Snooks shared a photo of her posing next to her fiance, Jionni LaValle, on Instagram. The couple even color-coordinated for the image; LaValle sported black cargo shorts and a black and white t-shirt, while the pint-size "Jersey Shore" star's baby bump looked bigger than ever under her stunning, strapless white dress.
The usually loquacious MTV star didn't have much to add to the sweet portrait, captioning it simply, "My family."
Due this fall, Polizzi, 24, confirmed to USA Today in July she and LaValle had settled on a name for their first child together, a son: Lorenzo.
The duo can't wait to welcome their little guy into the world -- and Polizzi has said she's also excited to show off her parenting skills.
"I can't wait to meet my kid!" she told V earlier this year. "Everyone will be surprised to see a different side of me. I'm loving, caring, sensitive, protective and very maternal, no matter what people might think."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: PIC: Snooki's Baby Bump Looks Bigger Than Ever in Strapless Maxi Dress
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Zoe's Cute Family
Check out Zoe Saldana and husband Marco Perego's cutest family moments!Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen cries over cheese, plus more of her funniest Instagram moments.Watch Video »
Style Slip Ups
Zosia Mamet, Julianne Moore, and Anne Hathaway all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »