Pippa Middleton Goes Ice Skating
- Photo: DFAA/ZDS/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: WENN4 of 16
- Photo: James Veysey/ Camera Press/Retna Digital5 of 16
- Photo: TCAA/ZDS/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: John Hillcoat/Capital Pictures/Retna Ltd.7 of 16
- Photo: Mark Stewart / Camera Press/Retna Ltd.8 of 16
- Photo: MKAA/ZDS/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: TCAB/SBI/ZDS/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: AP/Splash/.11 of 16
- Photo: MKAA/ZDS/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Martin Karius/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin/WENN/Bauer-Griffin14 of 16
- Photo: Wonderwall15 of 16
Pippa on Ice!
Duchess Kate's newly single little sister Pippa Middleton helped kick off the winter season a bit early in London on Monday, donning a clunky pair of hockey skates for a glide across the rink at the launch of Tiffany & Co. presents Skate at Somerset House in London.
The 28-year-old, who split from Alex Loudon earlier this month, wore a stylish white coat, black jeans, and leather gloves as she skated with a carefree smile with a group of girlfriends.
Thankfully, the socialite managed to stay on her feet throughout her graceful skate -- protecting her world-famous derriere from a bruising.
As for Middleton's split from banker beau Loudon, 31, a source told Us Weekly the pair battled about Middleton's penchant for the media spotlight.
"They are still talking," one friend says. "It was not an easy breakup for either of them, but it's definitely over."
Check out the Kardashians' best swimsuit moments during their family vacation in St. Barths on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Bad Summer Looks
From Miley Cyrus to Nicki Minaj, see some of the worst summer fashion in Hollywood.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Jada Pinkett Smith, Amber Heard and co-stars dish on what it was like on set of "Magic Mike XXL" with Wonderwall.com's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian, Kristin Davis, and Emma Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »