- Photo: Stephen Lovekin/GettyImages.com1 of 16
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks2 of 16
- Photo: AB1/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: Vince Bucci/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraz/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Axelle Woussen/Bauer-Griffin7 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com8 of 16
- Photo: DENIS POROY/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Alex Brandon/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com11 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage.com13 of 16
- Photo: Kirkland/Retna Digital14 of 16
- Photo: RK/Splash News15 of 16
Bloody hot mama!
Anna Paquin hasn't spoken up about her first-ever pregnancy, which her rep confirmed earlier this month. But her red carpet look at Saturday's White House Correspondents Association Dinner offered up a big clue: Pregnancy has the 29-year-old feeling sexier than ever!
For her first red carpet since announcing her pregnancy, the Oscar-winning actress opted for a sizzling black cut-out silk jersey gown by French designer Herve L. Leroux, whose draped dresses tend to enhance and sculpt the body of the wearer.
The father-to-be is Stephen Moyer, Paquin's husband and "True Blood" costar, whom she met on the set of the HBO vampire show in 2007 and married in August 2010. The British actor, 42, already has two kids from a previous relationship: son Billy, 12, and daughter Lilac, 10.
Paquin wasn't the only mom-to-be hitting her first red carpet since becoming pregnant: Expecting her third child, fellow Oscar winner Reese Witherspoon also attended Saturday's party, wearing a black, slimming dress.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Take a look back at six times Kylie Jenner wore the exact same outfit as big sis Kim Kardashian West.Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
Find out how to get Jenna Dewan Tatum's long-lasting matte lip on DIY Celeb Makeup.Watch Video »
Perry in Peru
Check out Katy Perry's best posts from Peru during the South American leg of her Prismatic World Tour on this week's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Miley Cyrus, Rihanna and more celebs share too much information on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Check out Reese Witherspoon, Mischa Barton, and Julia Louis-Dreyfus' style statements on this week's OMG Celeb Fashion.Watch Video »