- Photo: Stephen Lovekin/GettyImages.com1 of 16
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks2 of 16
- Photo: AB1/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: Vince Bucci/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraz/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Axelle Woussen/Bauer-Griffin7 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com8 of 16
- Photo: DENIS POROY/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Alex Brandon/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com11 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage.com13 of 16
- Photo: Kirkland/Retna Digital14 of 16
- Photo: RK/Splash News15 of 16
Bloody hot mama!
Anna Paquin hasn't spoken up about her first-ever pregnancy, which her rep confirmed earlier this month. But her red carpet look at Saturday's White House Correspondents Association Dinner offered up a big clue: Pregnancy has the 29-year-old feeling sexier than ever!
For her first red carpet since announcing her pregnancy, the Oscar-winning actress opted for a sizzling black cut-out silk jersey gown by French designer Herve L. Leroux, whose draped dresses tend to enhance and sculpt the body of the wearer.
The father-to-be is Stephen Moyer, Paquin's husband and "True Blood" costar, whom she met on the set of the HBO vampire show in 2007 and married in August 2010. The British actor, 42, already has two kids from a previous relationship: son Billy, 12, and daughter Lilac, 10.
Paquin wasn't the only mom-to-be hitting her first red carpet since becoming pregnant: Expecting her third child, fellow Oscar winner Reese Witherspoon also attended Saturday's party, wearing a black, slimming dress.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Diane Kruger, Margot Robbie, and Lindsay Lohan all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out "Teen Mom" star, Farrah Abraham's, transformation!Watch Video »
Check out Keri Russell's sexy wardrobe!Watch Video »
Take a look back at the Kardashians' makeup-free selfies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTplane crash
From Crowd Ignite