Pregnant Jessica Simpson: I Look Like 'A Big Blob'
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: AP: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: L. Cohen/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: AB1/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: John Salangsang/LEP/Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: John Salangsang/LEP/Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: ©Bruja/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com8 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com9 of 16
- Photo: Dr. Billy Ingram/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: Sam Sharma/Pacific Coast News11 of 16
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks13 of 16
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com14 of 16
- Photo: INB/http://www.wenn.com/15 of 16
When Jessica Simpson tunes in for the premiere of NBC's "Fashion Star" on March 13, her body won't look anything like it does now.
"I wasn't pregnant when we shot it. It will be amazing to see myself with a waistline," the 31-year-old said during a conference call on Thursday. "I'll be like a big blob sitting on the couch watching myself thin."
Simpson will mentor 14 contestants alongside fellow fashion designers Nicole Richie, 30, and John Varvatos; supermodel Elle Macpherson, 47, will host.
"Teaming up with this show was a perfect fit," Simpson said. "I couldn't turn it down because I felt like it was great for my collection, but it was also important for me to talk to these up-and-coming designers and mentor them and kind of show them the ropes and really try to lead them in the right direction."
Now that she's expecting her first child with fiance Eric Johnson, Simpson said she's thinking of creating a maternity line for the Jessica Simpson Collection.
"The point of launching a maternity line, for me, is to do something different," Simpson explained. "I'm not buying any maternity clothes. I'm wearing all clothes that come in bigger sizes. I really want to make a maternity line that's comfortable, but really stylish for people, because I believe that we all deserve to feel good and look good."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Nick Jonas, Hugh Jackman and more stars share videos of themselves working out for the Gimmie Five challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out "Teen Mom" star, Farrah Abraham's, transformation!Watch Video »
See the snaps Reese Witherspoon shared from Kenya on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Check out Keri Russell's sexy wardrobe!Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Pink and the Kardashians take spring break early this year on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the pop star's post-engagement glow on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »