Pregnant Molly Sims Doesn't Want Her Baby to Be a 'Serial Killer'
- Photo: MICHAEL SIMON/StarTraks1 of 16
- Photo: MICHAEL SIMON/StarTraks2 of 16
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: CPR/Fame Flynet4 of 16
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: MICHAEL WILLIAMS/StarTraks6 of 16
- Photo: StarTraks7 of 16
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: Isaac Brekken/WireImage.com9 of 16
- Photo: Derek Shook / Splash News/Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Dave Allocca/StarTraks12 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.15 of 16
Mommy needs her late-night TV!
As Molly Sims preps to welcome her and hubby Scott Stuber's first child together, she's indulging in as many of her favorite television programs as she can, even if they're not rated G.
"I'm addicted to 'Dateline' and '48 hours.' Lately, when I turn it on, I pull the sheet over my belly to make sure my kid is not, like, a serial killer," Sims, 38, told Us Weekly at the opening of Rosie Pope's new maternity boutique in Santa Monica, Calif. Thursday. "I love those shows, but I'm like, 'can he or she hear what they are saying?' so I cover my belly."
With four months to go, the 5-foot-9 model, who has admitted that she has had to add Spanx to her wardrobe to "hold everything in," is ecstatic about being mom -- but admits that some parts of motherhood have her shaking in her boots.
"I can't wait to meet him or her. I'm so excited. I started to get a little bit nervous about labor. The unknown. You know?" she added to Us.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Bellamy Young chats attachment to her "Scandal" wig, dishes on her hopes for season five and more!Watch Video »
From Taylor Swift to Diane Kruger, check out the celebs with the best summer street style!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSweet Kisses
From Crowd Ignite