Pregnant Molly Sims Doesn't Want Her Baby to Be a 'Serial Killer'
- Photo: MICHAEL SIMON/StarTraks1 of 15
- Photo: MICHAEL SIMON/StarTraks2 of 15
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage3 of 15
- Photo: CPR/Fame Flynet4 of 15
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage5 of 15
- Photo: MICHAEL WILLIAMS/StarTraks6 of 15
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage7 of 15
- Photo: Isaac Brekken/WireImage.com8 of 15
- Photo: Derek Shook / Splash News/Splash News9 of 15
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP10 of 15
- Photo: Dave Allocca/StarTraks11 of 15
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP12 of 15
- Photo: WENN13 of 15
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.14 of 15
Mommy needs her late-night TV!
As Molly Sims preps to welcome her and hubby Scott Stuber's first child together, she's indulging in as many of her favorite television programs as she can, even if they're not rated G.
"I'm addicted to 'Dateline' and '48 hours.' Lately, when I turn it on, I pull the sheet over my belly to make sure my kid is not, like, a serial killer," Sims, 38, told Us Weekly at the opening of Rosie Pope's new maternity boutique in Santa Monica, Calif. Thursday. "I love those shows, but I'm like, 'can he or she hear what they are saying?' so I cover my belly."
With four months to go, the 5-foot-9 model, who has admitted that she has had to add Spanx to her wardrobe to "hold everything in," is ecstatic about being mom -- but admits that some parts of motherhood have her shaking in her boots.
"I can't wait to meet him or her. I'm so excited. I started to get a little bit nervous about labor. The unknown. You know?" she added to Us.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Best Beach Bodies
As the temp cools down, heat things back up by checking out the best beach bodies of 2015!Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Life With Toast
@TheFatJewish chats life with his Instagram-famous pooch @ToastMeetsWorldWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »