Rachel Zoe 'Can't Stop' Shopping for One-Year-Old Skyler
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News1 of 21
- Photo: Splash News2 of 21
- Photo: Splash News3 of 21
- Photo: REVOLUTIONPIX/Bauer-Griffin4 of 21
- Photo: ZO5/WENN5 of 21
- Photo: ZO5/WENN6 of 21
- Photo: LRR/Fame Flynet7 of 21
- Photo: Stoianov/Premiere/Flynetpictures.com/Wonderwall8 of 21
- Photo: NAV/Fame Flynet9 of 21
- Photo: RIV/Fame Flynet10 of 21
- Photo: Capo/Splash News11 of 21
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage12 of 21
- Photo: Survivor/PacificCoastNews.com13 of 21
- Photo: VAH/Fame Flynet14 of 21
- Photo: RAK/ZO6/WENN15 of 21
- Photo: TrickyD/Fame Flynet16 of 21
- Photo: Fame Flynet17 of 21
- Photo: Premiere/RR/Fame Flynet18 of 21
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN19 of 21
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/Pacific Coast News20 of 21
With a mom as fashionable as Rachel Zoe, it's no surprise that Skyler Berman is seriously stylin'.
"He's an amazing butterball," Zoe, 40, gushed to Us Weekly Wednesday at a Beverly Hills event when asked about her son with husband Rodger Berman. Since becoming a mom, Zoe admitted she's been a little neglectful when it comes to keeping up with trends, or adding to her own wardrobe. Her new favorite hobby? Buying baby clothes for Skyler instead.
"It's so much more fun shopping for him," the stylist shared. "I buy him everything! Little linen pants, tank tops and shorts…Seersucker jackets and newsboy hats and Gucci…I can't stop. It's like a disease."
Zoe also revealed that baby Skyler--who celebrated his first birthday March 22--started chatting up a storm recently, although the Bravo star says he's not quite ready to talk designers with her just yet.
"He's saying water, and mama, things like that," Zoe laughed. "Just the basics!"
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Check out everything you need to know about Brooklyn Beckham from Instagram on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
OMG Celeb Fashion
Check out Blake Lively, Emma Watson, Reese Witherspoon and Sofia Vergara's style statements on this week's OMG Celeb Fashion!Watch Video »
The stars of "Annie" chat on-set anxieties, serenade Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer with their favorite tunes from the soundtrack and more!Watch Video »
Gisele Goes Green
See how Gisele Bundchen, Jordana Brewster and more stars are celebrating Earth Day 2015 on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Have you ever wanted to make your eyes pop and your skill look luminous? We'll show you how to get the look on "DIY Celeb Makeup."Watch Video »
See the latest celeb wardrobe malfunctions.Watch Video »