Rachel Zoe 'Can't Stop' Shopping for One-Year-Old Skyler
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News1 of 21
- Photo: Splash News2 of 21
- Photo: Splash News3 of 21
- Photo: REVOLUTIONPIX/Bauer-Griffin4 of 21
- Photo: ZO5/WENN5 of 21
- Photo: ZO5/WENN6 of 21
- Photo: LRR/Fame Flynet7 of 21
- Photo: Stoianov/Premiere/Flynetpictures.com/Wonderwall8 of 21
- Photo: NAV/Fame Flynet9 of 21
- Photo: RIV/Fame Flynet10 of 21
- Photo: Capo/Splash News11 of 21
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage12 of 21
- Photo: Survivor/PacificCoastNews.com13 of 21
- Photo: VAH/Fame Flynet14 of 21
- Photo: RAK/ZO6/WENN15 of 21
- Photo: TrickyD/Fame Flynet16 of 21
- Photo: Fame Flynet17 of 21
- Photo: Premiere/RR/Fame Flynet18 of 21
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN19 of 21
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/Pacific Coast News20 of 21
With a mom as fashionable as Rachel Zoe, it's no surprise that Skyler Berman is seriously stylin'.
"He's an amazing butterball," Zoe, 40, gushed to Us Weekly Wednesday at a Beverly Hills event when asked about her son with husband Rodger Berman. Since becoming a mom, Zoe admitted she's been a little neglectful when it comes to keeping up with trends, or adding to her own wardrobe. Her new favorite hobby? Buying baby clothes for Skyler instead.
"It's so much more fun shopping for him," the stylist shared. "I buy him everything! Little linen pants, tank tops and shorts…Seersucker jackets and newsboy hats and Gucci…I can't stop. It's like a disease."
Zoe also revealed that baby Skyler--who celebrated his first birthday March 22--started chatting up a storm recently, although the Bravo star says he's not quite ready to talk designers with her just yet.
"He's saying water, and mama, things like that," Zoe laughed. "Just the basics!"
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
No More Kids!
Gwen Stefani chats completing her family with son Apollo, life's biggest surprises, scary fashion mishaps and more!Watch Video »
Ryan Reynolds gets up close and personal with a tortoise, plus more of his best Instagram posts on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Katy Perry's Under the Sea Adventure
Katy Perry tours one of the world's largest aquariums on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by...Watch Video »
"#RichKids of Beverly Hills" star Roxy Sowlaty dishes about the new season, her friendship with the Kardashians and more with Wonderwall.com Editor Stacie AnthoWatch Video »
Blake Lively gets celery up her nose, plus more of her funniest Instagram moments on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Find out how Duchess Kate and Prince William are coping with little sleep on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite