Rachel Zoe 'Can't Stop' Shopping for One-Year-Old Skyler
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News1 of 21
- Photo: Splash News2 of 21
- Photo: Splash News3 of 21
- Photo: REVOLUTIONPIX/Bauer-Griffin4 of 21
- Photo: ZO5/WENN5 of 21
- Photo: ZO5/WENN6 of 21
- Photo: LRR/Fame Flynet7 of 21
- Photo: Stoianov/Premiere/Flynetpictures.com/Wonderwall8 of 21
- Photo: NAV/Fame Flynet9 of 21
- Photo: RIV/Fame Flynet10 of 21
- Photo: Capo/Splash News11 of 21
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage12 of 21
- Photo: Survivor/PacificCoastNews.com13 of 21
- Photo: VAH/Fame Flynet14 of 21
- Photo: RAK/ZO6/WENN15 of 21
- Photo: TrickyD/Fame Flynet16 of 21
- Photo: Fame Flynet17 of 21
- Photo: Premiere/RR/Fame Flynet18 of 21
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN19 of 21
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/Pacific Coast News20 of 21
With a mom as fashionable as Rachel Zoe, it's no surprise that Skyler Berman is seriously stylin'.
"He's an amazing butterball," Zoe, 40, gushed to Us Weekly Wednesday at a Beverly Hills event when asked about her son with husband Rodger Berman. Since becoming a mom, Zoe admitted she's been a little neglectful when it comes to keeping up with trends, or adding to her own wardrobe. Her new favorite hobby? Buying baby clothes for Skyler instead.
"It's so much more fun shopping for him," the stylist shared. "I buy him everything! Little linen pants, tank tops and shorts…Seersucker jackets and newsboy hats and Gucci…I can't stop. It's like a disease."
Zoe also revealed that baby Skyler--who celebrated his first birthday March 22--started chatting up a storm recently, although the Bravo star says he's not quite ready to talk designers with her just yet.
"He's saying water, and mama, things like that," Zoe laughed. "Just the basics!"
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
'Full House' 2
Get all the scoop on who's in and who's out for Netflix's "Fuller House," on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Check out everything you need to know about Brooklyn Beckham from Instagram on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Blake Lively chats motherhood, HGTV and rocking an amazing wardrobe in "The Age of Adaline" on Wonderwall.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift and her brother celebrate Easter with an epic egg hunt on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
We show you how to get Taylor Swift's blue eye shadow look on "DIY Celeb Makeup."Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWhite House Glam
From Crowd Ignite