Rachel Zoe Finally Confirms Pregnancy
- Photo: Axelle Woussen/Bauer-Griffin1 of 5
- Photo: MIKE DISCIULLO/Bauer-Griffin2 of 5
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com3 of 5
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Taylor Swift's Personal Services Company Sued for Allegedly Bailing on Chauffeur BillsMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Jesse Metcalfe to Star in 'Dead Rising' After Being Killed Off on 'DallasMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 4:01:00 PM
- ABC Orders Family Comedy Pilot From Mandeville, Fred GossMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 3:54:00 PM
- Lena Dunham Changes Her Mind, Will Pay Performers on Her Book TourMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 3:52:00 PM
- 'Magic Mike XXL' Adds Elizabeth Banks and Donald GloverMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Taylor Swift's Personal Services Company Sued for Allegedly Bailing on Chauffeur Bills
Yup, fashionistas, it's true: Rachel Zoe is pregnant!
The celebrity stylist, 39, finally broke her silence on Twitter Wednesday: "Hey everyone! I want to officially confirm to my loyal friends and followers that I am pregnant!"
Us Weekly first broke the news of the "Rachel Zoe Project" star's pregnancy last month. It's the first child for Zoe and Rodger Berman, her husband of 12 years. The fashionista has been eschewing alcohol and "telling people she can't travel," an insider told Us.
The future mommy added on Twitter: "I feel great, Rodger and I are beyond excited and so thankful for all of your love and support."
The famously thin Zoe barely hid her baby bump at an L.A. event Tuesday. While she didn't dish on her baby-to-be, she told Us she was "so stressed" about holiday shopping for her loved ones.
RELATED ON WONDERWAL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTUnder Pressure
From Crowd Ignite