Rachel Zoe Unveils Scary-Skinny Body at Met Gala
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 11
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage2 of 11
- Photo: Ryan/WENN3 of 11
- Photo: RAK/ZO6/WENN4 of 11
- Photo: Jason DeCrow/Invision/AP5 of 11
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage6 of 11
- Photo: PN2/WENN7 of 11
- Photo: Jason DeCrow/Invision/AP8 of 11
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage9 of 11
- Photo: Splash News10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Rachel Zoe is looking very skinny again.
The celebrity stylist and new mom, 40, showed off her thin frame at the 2012 Met Gala on Monday in New York. The "Rachel Zoe Project" star styled Karolina Kurkova in a custom Rachel Zoe Collection gown for the glitzy event, and the pair walked the red carpet together.
Zoe wore an off-white, fringe gown by Rachel Zoe Collection and told reporters the dress made her feel like dancing. "It does actually! I love fringe," she said. "It always makes me want to dance."
When Zoe isn't busy styling A-list stars, she's pulling ensembles for her 13-month-old son, Skyler Morrison Berman. "It's too much fun!" she said of dressing her first child with her husband, Rodger Berman.
While the fashion stylist is looking extra-slim these days, Zoe shot down rumors of an eating disorder in January 2010, calling them "silly."
"Truthfully, I've never seen myself as being too thin," she told E! News. "Sometimes I'll look at photos and be like, 'Oh, that's not a good look.' But generally speaking, I'm not too thin."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHow Much?!
From Crowd Ignite