Rachel Zoe's Infant Son Sports Giant Fashionista Sunglasses
- Photo: Fern/Splash News1 of 16
- Photo: Beiny/Slater/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: AMI/ZOJ/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: LRC/ZOJ/Danny/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: RachelZoe.com/Promotional6 of 16
- Photo: MWB/BSB/ZOJ/STS/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Capo/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: LRC/ZOJ/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin10 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: The Media/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com15 of 16
Meet the most stylish newborn in Hollywood!
Swaddled in a Missoni blanket, Rachel Zoe's 3-month-old son, Skyler, rocked some seriously trendy shades during a Whole Foods run with his mom in Beverly Hills on Monday.
The celebrity stylist and Bravo reality star, 39, has spared no expense when it comes to spoiling her first child with husband Rodger Berman. Prior to getting a manicure in Beverly Hills on June 14, Zoe pushed her little guy in a limited-edition Bugaboo-Missoni Cameleon stroller, which has a sticker price of $1,298!
But the new mom says she's become far less high-maintenance than she once was.
"I take, literally, 15 minutes to get ready because I'm with him up until the second I have to leave," Zoe told Us Weekly on June 4 at a Chanel dinner in Malibu. "I'm late for everything now!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
MORE FROM US WEEKLY:
Channing Tatum, Joe Manganiello and co-stars dish on being naked and wearing thongs on the set of "Magic Mike XXL" with Wonderwall.com's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Beyonce rocks a one-piece, plus more of the best celeb swimsuit moments of summer 2015 thus far on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Bellamy Young chats attachment to her "Scandal" wig, dishes on her hopes for season five and more!Watch Video »
Learn how you can get Jennifer Lawrence's fresh-faced glow at home on the latest episode of Wonderwall.com's DIY Celeb Makeup.Watch Video »
Check out Val Chmerkovskiy, Ian Somerhalder and more shirtless stars on Instagram on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Channing Tatum, Jada Pinkett Smith and Stephen "tWitch" Boss dish on what their spouses really think of their steamy "Magic Mike XXL" roles.Watch Video »