'Real' Husband of New Jersey To Face DUI, Reckless Driving Charges
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com1 of 6
- Photo: Bravo/.2 of 6
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News3 of 6
- Photo: GARY HE/Invision/AP4 of 6
- Photo: In Touch/Promotional5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
By Dana Flax
Watch out for flying tables, everyone!
According to E! News, Joe Giudice (husband to Teresa) of "The Real Housewives of New Jersey" crashed his car early this morning, landing himself in trouble with two different police departments -- not to mention a presumably none-too-pleased wife.
"It was a motor vehicle accident, and he was taken to the hospital," Capt. Ed Rosellini of the Montville Township Police told E!. "Officers believed he had a drink and he was then tested for alcohol and charged accordingly."
Giudice faces charges of driving under the influence, reckess driving, careless driving and failure to maintain lane. As if that wasn't enough, the nearby Clifton Police Department took him in on outstanding warrants for city ordinance violations after being tipped off by his arrest.
After posting $2,625 bail, Giudice was released from jail around 6 a.m. The Giudices have four children together.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHow Much?!
From Crowd Ignite