Real OC Housewife Headed for Divorce, Accused of Adultery
- Photo: Alan Butterfield/Pacific Coast News1 of 5
- Photo: Rachel Worth/WENN2 of 5
- Photo: Casey Rodgers/Invision/AP3 of 5
- Photo: VPC/WENN4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Here's a not-so-sunny forecast in the OC: "Real Housewives of Orange County" star Tamra Barney has been served divorce papers by husband Simon Barney. In papers posted at RadarOnline, Simon contends that his wife "has been verbally abusive and has committed acts of disloyalty and infidelity."
The couple have been married for 11 years and have three children, ages 4, 9 and 10; Tamra, 42, has an older son, Ryan, 23, from a previous marriage. Tamra's marriage troubles have been documented on the current season of Bravo's hit reality series. The strong-willed pair have butted heads in recent episodes over financial troubles, Tamra's desire to re-enter the workforce, her troubled son Ryan, and her friendship with fellow housewife Vicki Gunvalson.
RadarOnline reports that Tamra had moved out of their shared home earlier this week into an apartment, but had been unaware that Simon was filing divorce papers.
In a BravoTV.com blog post Dec. 11, Simon defended his bad rep as a "controlling evil husband," as he puts it.
"I have been presented over and over as being controlling. Yes, it’s true! I admit it again. I am controlling! Controlling the damage and protecting my family. If you have seen my wife in the last few seasons, you know that if I was controlling I must suck at it."
He added: "Being on a reality show is not my priority in life. My wife and children's happiness and well being is."
More on Wonderwall:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWedding Pics
From Crowd Ignite