'Jersey Shore' star JWoww says TSA singled her out
- Photo: FS2/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com2 of 16
- Photo: Chateau/Promotional3 of 16
- Photo: Michael Simon/StarTraks4 of 16
- Photo: Seth Poppel/Yearbook Library/Snakkle/.5 of 16
- Photo: Mejia/Asadorian/Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com7 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com8 of 16
- Photo: NC1/NYG/MTV/http://www.wenn.com/9 of 16
- Photo: WENN10 of 16
- Photo: MTV/Promotional11 of 16
- Photo: MTV/Promotional12 of 16
- Photo: Retna Digital13 of 16
- Photo: Eugene Gologursky/Retna Digital14 of 16
- Photo: C. Smith/WENN15 of 16
FARGO, N.D. (AP) -- Reality television star JWoww says on her official Twitter account that she was "treated like a criminal" when airport security officers singled her out for a pat-down in North Dakota.
Jenni Farley of MTV's "Jersey Shore" says in multiple tweets that her selection while boarding seemed "odd and deliberate." She says she earlier noticed a Transportation Security Administration officer pointing at her while she was getting coffee at Fargo's Hector International Airport.
Farley says she travels twice a week and never went through that before.
A message left with a TSA spokeswoman was not immediately returned. Messages seeking comment from Farley through her publicist were not immediately returned.
Farley was leaving the North Dakota city after a Saturday night appearance at The Hub, a Fargo nightclub.
Check out Salma Hayek's most wonderfully wacky Instagram posts on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Takes on Tinder!
Watch this trailer for Cameron Diaz's and Jason Segel's new movie "Bad Teacher."Watch Video »
Brooke Shields: 'Skanky' on 'The Middle'
Brooke Shields goes trashy -- sporting a mullet, a tattoo, a cold sore and drinking beer -- but...Watch Video »
From Elsa Pataky to Ginnifer Goodwin, see some of Hollywood's new baby bumps on Wonderwall Replay.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTRoyal Romance
From Crowd Ignite