Rep: Cowell had 'natural chemistry' with Minogue
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP1 of 21
- Photo: Islandpaps/Splash News2 of 21
- Photo: Islandpaps/Splash News3 of 21
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage4 of 21
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com5 of 21
- Photo: CHARLIE LUCIANO/StarTraks6 of 21
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin7 of 21
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN8 of 21
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP9 of 21
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Digital10 of 21
- Photo: SPW/Splash News11 of 21
- Photo: Fame Flynet12 of 21
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage13 of 21
- Photo: Shirlaine Forrest/WireImage14 of 21
- Photo: Eliot Press/Bauer-Griffin15 of 21
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com16 of 21
- Photo: FS2/WENN17 of 21
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin18 of 21
- Photo: Chelsea Lauren/WireImage19 of 21
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP20 of 21
A spokesperson for Simon Cowell has seemingly confirmed rumors that the music mogul enjoyed a fling with pop star Dannii Minogue, insisting there was "natural chemistry between them."
RELATED: The best pop culture trios
Cowell hit the headlines on Sunday after a U.K. tabloid printed an excerpt from an upcoming biography detailing his alleged romance with the Australian singer, his co-star on Britain's "The X Factor."
In journalist Tom Bower's new tome, "Sweet Revenge: The Intimate Life Of Simon Cowell," the TV star is said to have felt "genuine love" for Minogue.
He is also quoted as saying, "I had a crush on her. It was Dannii's hair, the sexy clothes and the t---. She was foxy. She was a real man's girl. Very feminine."
RELATED: Men who've gone under the knife
Now Cowell's representative Max Clifford has apparently verified the allegations, telling Britain's Daily Express, "Simon was on his own at the time and she was on her own too.
"There was a natural chemistry between them. It's not something he wanted to come out now but it has - there is nothing unusual about it at all."
Cowell, who was interviewed for Bower's book, has yet to deny the reports but made a brief comment about the explosive book in a post on Twitter page on Saturday.
He tweeted, "Just seen the TV ad for the unauthorized book on me. Yikes!"
RELATED: Foxy 50 over 50
Mandy Moore does cryo therapy, plus more stars' bizarre health and beauty practices on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
OMG Celeb Fashion
Check out Jennifer Lawrence, January Jones, and Miley Cyrus' style statements on this week's OMG Celeb Fashion.Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
Tune into our first episode of "DIY Celeb Makeup" as we show you how to recreate Blake Lively's peachy glow.Watch Video »
See what kinds of sweet rides Justin Bieber and more celebs tool around town in.Watch Video »
Watch this exclusive sneak peek from Monday's Sept. 10 episode on the Syfy channel at 10 PM.Watch Video »
Christina Aguilera chats with Lance Bass about performing at the AMAs, her new album and a lot more.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite