Rep: Nick Cannon released from the hospital
- Photo: ./Twitter1 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/Splash News2 of 16
- Photo: JERC/Bauer-Griffin3 of 16
- Photo: Barry Brecheisen/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: Charley Gallay/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks6 of 16
- Photo: Fresh Air Fund/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: Donna Svennevik/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: AB1/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Carrie Devorah/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Splash News14 of 16
- Photo: WENN15 of 16
The entertainer was hospitalized in Aspen, Colo., last week after he fell ill while the couple was on vacation there. He was transferred to a Los Angeles hospital a few days later. Carey said he was suffering from a form of kidney failure but no further details were released.
In a statement Monday, Cannon's publicist Tracy Nguyen (WIHN) said he's now "resting and recovering at home" and thanks everyone who was concerned about him.
She says he'll return to his live morning radio show, "Rollin' with Nick Cannon," on Jan. 17.
Mandy & Minka
From girls’ nights out to working out, see how Minka Kelly is helping Mandy Moore cope post-breakup!Watch Video »
Naomi Watts dishes on the secret to staying in touch with her inner child and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
Check out Salma Hayek's most wonderfully wacky Instagram posts on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Takes on Tinder!
Check out some of Kim Kardashian's tightest outfits.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPrincess Debut
From Crowd Ignite