Rep: Nick Cannon released from the hospital
- Photo: ./Twitter1 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/Splash News2 of 16
- Photo: JERC/Bauer-Griffin3 of 16
- Photo: Barry Brecheisen/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: Charley Gallay/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks6 of 16
- Photo: Fresh Air Fund/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: Donna Svennevik/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: AB1/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Carrie Devorah/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Splash News14 of 16
- Photo: WENN15 of 16
The entertainer was hospitalized in Aspen, Colo., last week after he fell ill while the couple was on vacation there. He was transferred to a Los Angeles hospital a few days later. Carey said he was suffering from a form of kidney failure but no further details were released.
In a statement Monday, Cannon's publicist Tracy Nguyen (WIHN) said he's now "resting and recovering at home" and thanks everyone who was concerned about him.
She says he'll return to his live morning radio show, "Rollin' with Nick Cannon," on Jan. 17.
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVideo Slam
From Crowd Ignite