Report: Octomom Now Receiving Public Assistance
- Photo: Jeff Higgins/Splash News1 of 13
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital2 of 13
- Photo: JLC/ZOJ/WENN3 of 13
- Photo: Jason Redmond/Invision/AP4 of 13
- Photo: Damian Dovarganes/Invision/AP5 of 13
- Photo: Splash News6 of 13
- Photo: Revolutionpix/Fame Pictures7 of 13
- Photo: Josephine Santos/Pacific Coast News8 of 13
- Photo: Invision/AP9 of 13
- Photo: TTA Media/Splash News10 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Perkins/Pacific Coast News11 of 13
- Photo: FOX12 of 13
By Wonderwall Editors
Times continue to get tougher for Octomom.
Mother of 14, Nadya Suleman, who recently posed semi-nude in a bid to bolster her finances, is now receiving public assistance, according to TMZ.
On Saturday, the gossip site posted a photo of Suleman's welfare card, which helps her cover the costs of food for a family of 15 in California. She's eligible because with less than an annual income of $119,000 (or $8,000 per family member), the government deems her worthy of benefits.
RELATED: Octomom Poses Semi-Nude for Money
Suleman has reportedly pulled all but one of her children out of private school -- the only one still receiving a private school education is autistic -- which cut $4,000 from her monthly costs.
In 2010, after Suleman welcomed octuplets, she announced she would never accept welfare.
Take a look back at six times Kylie Jenner wore the exact same outfit as big sis Kim Kardashian West.Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
Find out how to get Jenna Dewan Tatum's long-lasting matte lip on DIY Celeb Makeup.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Miley Cyrus, Rihanna and more celebs share too much information on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Perry in Peru
Check out Katy Perry's best posts from Peru during the South American leg of her Prismatic World Tour on this week's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Reese Witherspoon, Mischa Barton, and Julia Louis-Dreyfus' style statements on this week's OMG Celeb Fashion.Watch Video »