Charlie Sheen, Denise Richards are 'like brother and sister'
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage1 of 12
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage2 of 12
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage3 of 12
- Photo: MSF/ZOJ/WENN4 of 12
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com5 of 12
- Photo: Jackson Lee / Splash News/Splash News6 of 12
- Photo: Sam Sharma/Matt Smith/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 12
- Photo: wenn/WENN8 of 12
- Photo: @charliesheen/Twitter9 of 12
- Photo: Kirkland/Retna Digital10 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Winter/Getty Images North America11 of 12
RELATED: Shortest Celeb Marriages
Richards divorced the troubled actor in 2006 and they endured a nasty court battle and a public war-of-words during the separation.
They have since mended the rift for the sake of their two daughters, Sam and Lola, and they have even been enjoying family holidays together, including a Christmas vacation with their girls and Richards' newly adopted baby girl, Eloise.
Richards tells "Access Hollywood" that they are now closer than ever: "We've actually become like brother and sister, we really have. We've become very, very good friends, and we wanted to have a trip with our daughters. ... We actually get along. ... If you're divorced, it's no longer about you anymore. ...(The key is) making it about the kids. You have to be the bigger person and make it about the kids, and so that's what we're doing."
Check out Jennifer Lopez's best ab moments!Watch Video »
Single & Fabulous
Check out Kourtney Kardashian's fabulous life on social media in the wake of her breakup from Scott Disick on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Tom Cruise chats "Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation" with Wonderwall.com.Watch Video »
From Nicole Richie to Miley Cyrus, check out these embarrassing celebrity bikini malfunctions!Watch Video »
Mariah Carey opened up to ET's Rocsi Diaz today concerning her rumored feud with fellow 'American Idol' judge Nicki Minaj.Watch Video »
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »