Ricki Lake: 'I'm Losing a Lot of Weight' on Dancing with the Stars
- Photo: AP1/http://www.wenn.com/1 of 9
- Photo: NC1/NYG/http://www.wenn.com/2 of 9
- Photo: FS2/WENN3 of 9
- Photo: David Durocher/WENN4 of 9
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP5 of 9
- Photo: GSA/ZOJ/WENN6 of 9
- Photo: @rickilake/Twitter7 of 9
- Photo: Gus Ruelas/Invision/AP8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
The incredibly shrinking Ricki Lake!
Although the actress and former talk show host, 42, famously won her battle of the bulge four years ago (dropping over 100 pounds) Lake can't help but drop more poundage as she rehearses for "Dancing with the the Stars" with pro partner Derek Hough.
"Every time I show up for work, I'm like 'I got smaller,' but I have haven't weighed myself" Lake told Us Weekly at Variety's 3rd Annual Power of Women lunch in Los Angeles Friday.
Lake says she's "kicking" herself for not keeping tabs on her weight. "But ... it's more about losing inches anyway. I'm losing a lot of weight"
The hard evidence? "Oh my God, I put on my jeans--my size six jeans," Lake boasted, "They were too tight to put on a month ago, and they're now falling off. So, that doesn't lie!"
Last month, Lake said she wanted to drop the 15 pounds she's gained over the past year -- "I fell in love!" she explained.
The lucky guy beau Christian Evans, who proposed over the summer during a vacation in Spain.
Lake wouldn't reveal her wedding date, but teased that the wedding day will be "in the spring. I'm so excited! We picked a location, we hired a photographer."
It will be the second marriage for Lake, who divorced Rob Sussman in 2003 after nine years together; the exes share sons Milo, 14, and Owen, 9.
"I [didn't have] a wedding when I was married the first time," Lake explained. "I got married in Vegas, but this time it feels like this time is the one forever and ever -- and I want it to be very special."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL AND MSN:
Candice Swanepoel and Lily Aldridge share photos from their work trip to Hawaii on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Kendall's fabulous new fashion career on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
LeAnn Rimes shares photos from her fabulous family vacation on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHow Much?!
From Crowd Ignite