Rob Kardashian pleads not guilty in paparazzo case
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN1 of 11
- Photo: VM/Fame Flynet2 of 11
- Photo: SETH BROWARNIK/StarTraks3 of 11
- Photo: JE1/WENN4 of 11
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage5 of 11
- Photo: VM/Fame Flynet6 of 11
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage7 of 11
- Photo: @KendallJenner/Twitter8 of 11
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage9 of 11
- Photo: @kimkardashian/Instagram10 of 11
Rob Kardashian pleaded not guilty to charges of misdemeanor battery and petty theft in court on May 8. The 26-year-old reality star is accused of hitting a paparazzo and taking her digital media card.
According to the Los Angeles Times, Rob appeared in the Beverly Hills courtroom with his lawyer, Robert Shapiro, who worked with his father, Robert Kardashian, years ago on the O.J. Simpson trial.
The alleged altercation occurred in March, when photographer Kassandra Perez had been following Kardashian from a West Hollywood gym to a parking garage. She has accused the star of striking her in the face, grabbing her camera and removing the media card.
Prosecutors had asked that Kardashian's bail be set at $21,000, but L.A. County Superior Court Judge Marsha Revel ruled that he can remain free until trial.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
DIY Celeb Makeup
Find out how to get Jenna Dewan Tatum's long-lasting matte lip on DIY Celeb Makeup.Watch Video »
Meet The Rock's, the Beckhams' and Demi Lovato's new puppies on this week's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out six Emmy nominees' high school yearbook photos. Can you identity these pre-fame teens?Watch Video »
Perry in Peru