Rosie O'Donnell gives health and diet update
- Photo: Carolyn Contino / BEImages/Rex USA1 of 15
- Photo: Joseph Marzullo/WENN2 of 15
- Photo: DJDM/WENN3 of 15
- Photo: Erik Pendzich / Rex USA/Rex USA4 of 15
- Photo: Gregory Pace / BEImages/Rex USA5 of 15
- Photo: Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.6 of 15
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage7 of 15
- Photo: Steve Sands/Bauer-Griffin8 of 15
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage9 of 15
- Photo: Timothy Hiatt/WireImage10 of 15
- Photo: John Parra/Getty Images North America11 of 15
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage12 of 15
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN13 of 15
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com14 of 15
During a guest-hosting gig on "Anderson Live," Rosie O'Donnell opens up about life after her heart attack and says she is successfully losing weight in her transition to a healthier lifestyle.
While Anderson Cooper is on location reporting on the latest developments in the Middle East, Rosie teamed up with "Real Housewives of Atlanta" star NeNe Leakes to hold down the fort on his daytime talk show.
"Feeling a lot better, thank you," Rosie said in response to a viewer's question about her health status after suffering a heart attack in August. "I got my number yesterday, I am way up there. I don't mean weight, I mean like good like blood pressure and I've lost like twelve pounds. We are going for a pound a week."
When co-host NeNe tells Rosie she's looking good, she responds by addressing her health scare. "Thanks, you know I had a heart attack. I keep telling everyone I had a heart attack and my kids are like, 'Will you shut up already?' And I am like, 'No, I had a heart attack.'"
NeNe then reponds: "Well you know what, you don't look like a person who had a heart attack. Your hair looks full, I love how you're looking."
For more of the interview, including Rosie reacting to Donald Trump's restaurant in Las Vegas getting a "C" rating, tune in to Monday's edition of "Anderson Live."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Real 'RHOC' Dish
Watch this clip to see that's going to happen at the SAG Awards.Watch Video »
Profile: Whitney Houston
Vintage Lady Gaga
Before there was Lady Gaga, there was Stefani Germanotta, an NYU student. Check out this vintage...Watch Video »