Rosie O'Donnell Suffers Heart Attack, Gets Stent
- Photo: Carolyn Contino / BEImages/Rex USA1 of 11
- Photo: Joseph Marzullo/WENN2 of 11
- Photo: DJDM/WENN3 of 11
- Photo: Gregory Pace / BEImages/Rex USA4 of 11
- Photo: Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.5 of 11
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 11
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage7 of 11
- Photo: Timothy Hiatt/WireImage8 of 11
- Photo: John Parra/Getty Images North America9 of 11
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage10 of 11
NEW YORK (AP) -- Rosie O'Donnell says she suffered a heart attack last week and is "lucky to be here."
RELATED: Rosie's Poetry
The 50-year-old comedian detailed the experience on her blog Monday, saying sudden nausea, aches and other symptoms pushed her to do an online search for "women's heart attack symptoms." She took a few aspirin and went to a cardiologist the next day.
She says her coronary artery was 99 percent blocked. A stent was inserted.
O'Donnell writes in a kind of verse on her blog. She says: "Know the symptoms ladies/ listen to the voice inside/ the one we all so easily ignore."
The comedian recently hosted "The Rosie Show" on the Opera Winfrey Network. It was canceled in March.
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »