Ryan Seacrest launching first-ever clothing line
- Photo: MediaPunch Inc/Rex USA1 of 13
- Photo: JosiahW/Splash News2 of 13
- Photo: @keithurban/Twitter3 of 13
- Photo: JCalderon/Splash News4 of 13
- Photo: Todd Williamson/Invision/AP5 of 13
- Photo: @ryanseacrest/Instagram6 of 13
- Photo: @ryanseacrest/Instagram7 of 13
- Photo: Â© RD/ Kabik/ Retna Digital/Retna Digital8 of 13
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/Retna Ltd.9 of 13
- Photo: FS2/WENN10 of 13
- Photo: Shelby Case/.11 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage12 of 13
"American Idol" host Ryan Seacrest is set to branch out into fashion with a menswear line.
The Ryan Seacrest Distinction collection, which will feature suits, tuxedos, dress shirts, ties and belts will launch this fall.
RELATED: 2014 Grammy Awards, TwitPics edition
He tells the Wall Street Journal, "I'm not a designer, nor do I think I am. I see an opportunity to help curate these different pieces for guys at an accessible level."
Seacrest will also release a sweater line next year.
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Fall's Best Looks
New fashion trends are here! Take a look at celebrities rocking fall's best looks so far.Watch Video »
Real 'RHOC' Dish
"Real Housewives of OC" star Shannon Beador dishes about her family, her relationship with Vicki Gunvalson and what to expect from the reunion!Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Pets & Love
Miranda Lambert opens up about self-esteem issues, her husband Blake Shelton and her involvement with Pedigree Dog Charity.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »