Ryan Seacrest launching first-ever clothing line
- Photo: MediaPunch Inc/Rex USA1 of 13
- Photo: JosiahW/Splash News2 of 13
- Photo: @keithurban/Twitter3 of 13
- Photo: JCalderon/Splash News4 of 13
- Photo: Todd Williamson/Invision/AP5 of 13
- Photo: @ryanseacrest/Instagram6 of 13
- Photo: @ryanseacrest/Instagram7 of 13
- Photo: Â© RD/ Kabik/ Retna Digital/Retna Digital8 of 13
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/Retna Ltd.9 of 13
- Photo: FS2/WENN10 of 13
- Photo: Shelby Case/.11 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage12 of 13
"American Idol" host Ryan Seacrest is set to branch out into fashion with a menswear line.
The Ryan Seacrest Distinction collection, which will feature suits, tuxedos, dress shirts, ties and belts will launch this fall.
RELATED: 2014 Grammy Awards, TwitPics edition
He tells the Wall Street Journal, "I'm not a designer, nor do I think I am. I see an opportunity to help curate these different pieces for guys at an accessible level."
Seacrest will also release a sweater line next year.
Bellamy Young chats attachment to her "Scandal" wig, dishes on her hopes for season five and more!Watch Video »
From Taylor Swift to Diane Kruger, check out the celebs with the best summer street style!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite