Mark Salling of 'Glee' Fractures His Pelvis
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN1 of 18
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com2 of 18
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com3 of 18
- Photo: Wonderwall4 of 18
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP5 of 18
- Photo: Al Powers/.6 of 18
- Photo: @mark_salling/Twitter7 of 18
- Photo: @marksalling/Twitter8 of 18
- Photo: @Mark_salling/Twitter9 of 18
- Photo: OP/Promotional10 of 18
- Photo: Twitter/Promotional11 of 18
- Photo: Patrick Ecclesine/FOX12 of 18
- Photo: Twitter/Promotional13 of 18
- Photo: GettyImages.com14 of 18
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN15 of 18
- Photo: Al Powers/Retna Ltd.16 of 18
- Photo: Mark Rose/FOX17 of 18
"Glee" star Mark Salling fractured his pelvis during a basketball game over the weekend.
Writing in a Twitter post Wednesday, he said, "So apparently I've fractured my pelvis. One of the pitfalls of being a basketball weekend warrior. And guess what I can do about it? Nothing!
"It's not that bad, I can still walk and even run but sitting and getting up is excruciating."
RELATED: Mark and more celebs at the Emmys
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBaby Love
From Crowd Ignite