Mark Salling of 'Glee' Fractures His Pelvis
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN1 of 18
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com2 of 18
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com3 of 18
- Photo: Wonderwall4 of 18
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP5 of 18
- Photo: Al Powers/.6 of 18
- Photo: @mark_salling/Twitter7 of 18
- Photo: @marksalling/Twitter8 of 18
- Photo: @Mark_salling/Twitter9 of 18
- Photo: OP/Promotional10 of 18
- Photo: Twitter/Promotional11 of 18
- Photo: Patrick Ecclesine/FOX12 of 18
- Photo: Twitter/Promotional13 of 18
- Photo: GettyImages.com14 of 18
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN15 of 18
- Photo: Al Powers/Retna Ltd.16 of 18
- Photo: Mark Rose/FOX17 of 18
"Glee" star Mark Salling fractured his pelvis during a basketball game over the weekend.
Writing in a Twitter post Wednesday, he said, "So apparently I've fractured my pelvis. One of the pitfalls of being a basketball weekend warrior. And guess what I can do about it? Nothing!
"It's not that bad, I can still walk and even run but sitting and getting up is excruciating."
RELATED: Mark and more celebs at the Emmys
Paris Hilton snuggles lions cubs, Jared Leto goes on safari and more stars get in touch with the animal kingdom on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get a front row seat as the stars arrive to the 2014 American Music Awards and chat Taylor Swift with Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
From Taylor Swift and Harry Styles to Demi Lovato and Wilmer Valderrama; check out the celebrity couples making news this week on Replay.Watch Video »
Reese Witherspoon goes "Wild" on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian and North do their best "paparazzi face" on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Renee Zellweger to Mary-Kate Olsen, see more celebs who look much different than before.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHigh praise
From Crowd Ignite