Mark Salling of 'Glee' Fractures His Pelvis
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN1 of 18
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com2 of 18
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com3 of 18
- Photo: Wonderwall4 of 18
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP5 of 18
- Photo: Al Powers/.6 of 18
- Photo: @mark_salling/Twitter7 of 18
- Photo: @marksalling/Twitter8 of 18
- Photo: @Mark_salling/Twitter9 of 18
- Photo: OP/Promotional10 of 18
- Photo: Twitter/Promotional11 of 18
- Photo: Patrick Ecclesine/FOX12 of 18
- Photo: Twitter/Promotional13 of 18
- Photo: GettyImages.com14 of 18
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN15 of 18
- Photo: Al Powers/Retna Ltd.16 of 18
- Photo: Mark Rose/FOX17 of 18
"Glee" star Mark Salling fractured his pelvis during a basketball game over the weekend.
Writing in a Twitter post Wednesday, he said, "So apparently I've fractured my pelvis. One of the pitfalls of being a basketball weekend warrior. And guess what I can do about it? Nothing!
"It's not that bad, I can still walk and even run but sitting and getting up is excruciating."
RELATED: Mark and more celebs at the Emmys
Kelly Carkson introduces her baby girl on Instagram, plus more stars who debuted their newborns on social media in 2014 on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
JC Chasez dishes on dating, getting older and watching his 'N Sync bandmates settle down with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
Sienna Miller, Miranda Lambert, and Eva Longoria all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of the sexy looks Rihanna has worn to previous Grammys.Watch Video »
From Britney Spears’ body to her love life, get all the buzz on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen shows off her hidden talent for magic tricks while hubby John Legend plays with his new selfie stick on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBody After Baby
From Crowd Ignite