Mark Salling of 'Glee' Fractures His Pelvis
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN1 of 18
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com2 of 18
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com3 of 18
- Photo: Wonderwall4 of 18
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP5 of 18
- Photo: Al Powers/.6 of 18
- Photo: @mark_salling/Twitter7 of 18
- Photo: @marksalling/Twitter8 of 18
- Photo: @Mark_salling/Twitter9 of 18
- Photo: OP/Promotional10 of 18
- Photo: Twitter/Promotional11 of 18
- Photo: Patrick Ecclesine/FOX12 of 18
- Photo: Twitter/Promotional13 of 18
- Photo: GettyImages.com14 of 18
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN15 of 18
- Photo: Al Powers/Retna Ltd.16 of 18
- Photo: Mark Rose/FOX17 of 18
"Glee" star Mark Salling fractured his pelvis during a basketball game over the weekend.
Writing in a Twitter post Wednesday, he said, "So apparently I've fractured my pelvis. One of the pitfalls of being a basketball weekend warrior. And guess what I can do about it? Nothing!
"It's not that bad, I can still walk and even run but sitting and getting up is excruciating."
RELATED: Mark and more celebs at the Emmys
Check out the biggest celeb makeup mistakes.Watch Video »
January Jones, Emily Blunt, and Amber Heard all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Chris Evans and Chris Pratt's rivalry and their philanthropic wager on Replay.Watch Video »
No More Kids!
Gwen Stefani chats completing her family with son Apollo, life's biggest surprises, scary fashion mishaps and more!Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez dishes on super-steamy "Boy Next Door" sex scenes, getting in shape to strip down, awkward moments on set and more.Watch Video »
Hugh Jackman, The Rock, Khloe Kardashian and more stars share photos and videos of their intense workouts on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »