'Glee' star Samuel Larsen cuts off dreadlocks
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN1 of 12
- Photo: chelsealaurenla/Instagram2 of 12
- Photo: chelsealaurenla/Instagram3 of 12
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN4 of 12
- Photo: FS2/WENN5 of 12
- Photo: BT1/WENN6 of 12
- Photo: chelsealaurenla/Instagram7 of 12
- Photo: chelsealaurenla/Instagram8 of 12
- Photo: chelsealaurenla/Instagram9 of 12
- Photo: chelsealaurenla/Instagram10 of 12
- Photo: Mark Davis/GettyImages.com11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Samuel Larsen is a new man! The 21-year-old "Glee" actor cut off his signature dreadlocks on Thursday, May 23.
Larsen, who earned a recurring role as Joe Hart on the Fox musical series after being a co-winner of "The Glee Project" in 2011, documented his haircut in a photo shoot with photographer Chelsea Lauren. The actor showed off his short hair -- and muscles -- by posing shirtless in before and after pictures.
After having some time to adjust to his new 'do, Larsen tweeted May 25, "Just for the record, my neck feels freakin' awesome okay. Seriously. Holla."
Larsen wanted to get rid of his dreadlocks a long time ago. "I'm very much over my hair. If it was up to me, I'd have cut it a long time ago," he told TV Line in August 2011. "I called my agent a year ago telling her I wanted to cut my hair because I thought it limited me too much. I wanted to try to get more mainstream roles, and she talked me out of it. I guess that ["Glee" co-creator] Ryan [Murphy] liked it and I'm okay with that, but I do look at keeping my hair as more of a burden."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWedding Pics
From Crowd Ignite