Sarah Jessica Parker unleashes fury at follower in Twitter rant
- Photo: AAR/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet1 of 26
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP2 of 26
- Photo: FREDDIE BAEZ/StarTraks3 of 26
- Photo: Spartano/MaxNY/Fame Flynet4 of 26
- Photo: Rex USA5 of 26
- Photo: Everett Collection/Rex USA6 of 26
- Photo: Dave Spencer/Splash News7 of 26
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News8 of 26
- Photo: David Fisher/Rex USA9 of 26
- Photo: CMG/ZOJ/WENN10 of 26
- Photo: Gregory Pace/BEImages/Rex USA11 of 26
- Photo: Dave Spencer/Splash News12 of 26
- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/StarTraks13 of 26
- Photo: Santi/Splash News14 of 26
- Photo: Felipe Ramales/PacificCoastNews.com15 of 26
- Photo: INI/Fame Flynet16 of 26
- Photo: INI/Fame Flynet17 of 26
- Photo: WENN18 of 26
- Photo: Kirsty Wigglesworth/AP19 of 26
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP20 of 26
- Photo: Craig Blankenhorn/New Line Cinema/AP21 of 26
- Photo: INI/Fame Flynet22 of 26
- Photo: Frazer Harrison/Getty Images North America23 of 26
- Photo: Blayze/Splash News24 of 26
- Photo: Matt Baron/BEImages/Rex USA25 of 26
Sarah Jessica Parker launched into a fiery Twitter rant on Thursday after a follower reportedly insulted her children.
The actress shocked fans by targeting relationship expert and author Sarah Symonds in a series of angry tweets.
She wrote, "I'm certain there isn't a woman on this planet who would support your specific kind of cruelty. No apology, no explanation ... You should be ashamed ... I hope more people join me in voicing their objection to and holding accountable, uninformed and unkind women like yourself who find pleasure and delight in attacking other women."
The post from Symonds which triggered the rant was deleted from her page, further fueling the "Sex and the City" star's anger.
She added, "Your anonymity doesn't diminish your outrageous and vulgar tweet. And your deletion only reveals your cowardice."
RELATED: Pop Culture Female BFFs
Parker hinted in later tweets that Symonds' message mentioned her twin daughters Marion and Tabitha, who were born through a surrogate.
The 49-year-old explained: "Before I go to sleep I want to thank everyone for coming to my defense today. I didn't relish the opportunity to publicly reprimand. But the words tossed so casually about my children and their provenance I could not abide. Nor are they true. The golden rule. Please."
Symonds, who became notorious in 2008 after alleging she had an affair with married celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay, has yet to respond.
Get all the scoop on "The Bachelorette" on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Kate Hudson to Tyra Banks, check out these gorgeous stars sans makeup!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTsecret return?
From Crowd Ignite