Scott Disick's mother Bonnie dies
- Photo: Brett Kaffee/Thibault Monnier/PacificCoastNews.com1 of 10
- Photo: TS/Pacific Coast News2 of 10
- Photo: Splash News3 of 10
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN4 of 10
- Photo: Alex Wyman/Invision/Invision/AP5 of 10
- Photo: Alex Wyman/.6 of 10
- Photo: Brett Kaffee/Thibault Monnier, PacificCoastNews.com/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 10
- Photo: SETH BROWARNIK/StarTraks8 of 10
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital9 of 10
Sad news in the Kardashian-Disick family. Following a long illness, Scott Disick's mother, Bonnie Disick, died Monday, Oct. 28, sources confirm to Us Weekly.
A source tells Us that the 30-year-old "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" star flew from L.A. to New York with longtime girlfriend Kourtney Kardashian, 34, to attend the wake on Oct. 30.
Disick grew up as an only child in Eastport, Long Island, N.Y., with parents Bonnie and Jeff Disick.
During his mother's final days, Disick was noticeably absent at several Kardashian-Jenner family gatherings, including Kanye West's over-the-top Oct. 21 proposal to Kim Kardashian at San Francisco's AT&T Stadium. He was also missing from a recent family trip to Six Flags Magic Mountain in Valencia, Calif., to celebrate Kendall Jenner's 18th birthday on Oct. 29. The family rented out the entire park to celebrate the model's special day.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »