Scott Porter Marries Kelsey Mayfield!
- Photo: VPC/WENN1 of 7
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP2 of 7
- Photo: Dominic Chan/ WENN.com/WENN3 of 7
- Photo: Nick Ut/Invision/AP4 of 7
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP5 of 7
- Photo: Mary Altaffer/Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Scott Porter and Kelsey Mayfield tied the knot in Austin, Texas, on Apr. 20, Us Weekly has confirmed. The Hart of Dixie actor and the Shine America casting producer got engaged in January 2012 following a four-year courtship. (Us broke the news of Porter's proposal.)
Hours before the pair swapped vows, an excited Porter tweeted, "Today is the day. There are no more tomorrows. And I could not be happier!" The groom wore a gray three-piece suit with a pink flower boutonniere. The bride looked stunning in a lacy white gown.
The pair met on the set of NBC's Friday Night Lights, where Porter played quarterback Jason Street. At the time, Mayfield was a cheerleader at the University of Texas at Austin. The spouses' first date was sweet and simple, according to Porter: "Sushi and a movie!"
The L.A.-based pair selected Austin for their wedding destination because that's where their love story began. "We wanted to get married under a Texas sky, and it's going to be kind of a rustic chic wedding -- that's the term she throws around," Porter, 33, told Us in June 2012. "She's got the whole thing in her head and I trust her explicitly."
For their honeymoon, the future spouses have considered traveling everywhere from Bora Bora to Greece, but will likely visit "a very small island somewhere in the South Pacific," Porter told Us in August 2012. "We want to just take our time and enjoy some beautiful sunsets and just hang out."
Porter and Mayfield plan to wait a few years before having children. "We're not talking about kids right now," the actor said. "We're both very family-oriented and definitely want them down the road, but not right now."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHow Much?!
From Crowd Ignite