Seacrest dodges wedding question at 'Idol' event
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks2 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: PH3/HSS/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: MPNC/GSI6 of 16
- Photo: Sara Jaye Weiss/StarTraks7 of 16
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: Picture Perfect/Rex USA9 of 16
- Photo: Richard Shotwell/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: John Sciulli/Getty Images North America11 of 16
- Photo: @RyanSeacret/Instagram12 of 16
- Photo: @ryanseacrest/Instagram13 of 16
- Photo: FS2/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage15 of 16
NEW YORK (AP) — Ryan Seacrest can tell you lot about the evolution of "American Idol" over the last twelve seasons, but the host is a bit more reluctant to discuss the evolution of his relationship with actress Julianne Hough.
RELATED: Celebs Without Makeup
When asked by The Associated Press if there was a wedding date in his future, Seacrest casually responded: "Are you getting married?"
Seacrest and Hough have been together since the spring of 2010.
After a few playful rounds of "Are you?" banter on the subject, he decided to call it a day.
Seacrest made the comments Friday while promoting "Idol Across America," a relay of the "American Idol" microphone across the country, taking a page from the Olympic torch relay.
As for the prospect of the microphone making it in one piece, Seacrest says if not, "I'm sure there's one in a holster standing by if it breaks."
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Fall's Best Looks
New fashion trends are here! Take a look at celebrities rocking fall's best looks so far.Watch Video »
Real 'RHOC' Dish
Pets & Love