Seal's representative denies Heidi Klum reunion reports
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 21
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage2 of 21
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 21
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage4 of 21
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.5 of 21
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage6 of 21
- Photo: Soren McCarty/WireImage7 of 21
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage8 of 21
- Photo: Twitter9 of 21
- Photo: Randy Brooke/WireImage10 of 21
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN11 of 21
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage12 of 21
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage13 of 21
- Photo: Michael Caulfield/WireImage14 of 21
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage15 of 21
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage16 of 21
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage17 of 21
- Photo: Craig Barritt/WireImage18 of 21
- Photo: Stefanie Keenan/WireImage19 of 21
- Photo: Maury Phillips/WireImage20 of 21
A representative for Seal has dismissed reports suggesting he has rekindled his relationship with former wife Heidi Klum following her split from her bodyguard boyfriend.
RELATED: Oscar couples who split
The German supermodel-turned-TV personality began dating Martin Kirsten in the summer of 2012 after filing for divorce from Seal, but it emerged last month that their 18-month relationship had fizzled out.
Rumors began emerging this week alleging that Klum had actually ended her romance with Kirsten to give her nearly seven-year marriage with Seal another shot, but publicists for both stars have since denied the claims.
Seal's spokesperson tells Eonline.com, "Seal and Heidi have not reunited as a couple. Their children will always be their priority, and their focus remains on co-parenting."
Klum's rep has also shot down the story, telling GossipCop.com the reports are not true.
RELATED: BING: Celebrity splits of 2013
The mother of four has also recently been romantically linked to Vito Schnabel, the son of "The Diving Bell and the Butterfly" director Julian Schnabel.
Zoe's Cute Family
Check out Zoe Saldana and husband Marco Perego's cutest family moments!Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen cries over cheese, plus more of her funniest Instagram moments.Watch Video »
Style Slip Ups
Zosia Mamet, Julianne Moore, and Anne Hathaway all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »