See Courteney Cox, 47, Without Makeup
- Photo: Sam Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com1 of 17
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks2 of 17
- Photo: David Tonnessen/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 17
- Photo: TKA/ZOJ/WENN4 of 17
- Photo: Splash News5 of 17
- Photo: MAP/Splash News6 of 17
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage7 of 17
- Photo: Michael Caulfield/WireImage8 of 17
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage9 of 17
- Photo: AP; Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP10 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Perkins/Gaz Shirley,/PacificCoastNews.com11 of 17
- Photo: Courteney Cox/.12 of 17
- Photo: realtor.com/.13 of 17
- Photo: David Wright/StarTraks14 of 17
- Photo: Matt Sayles/(inset) AP/Invision/AP15 of 17
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com16 of 17
She once said "beauty over 40 is a slippery slope," but Courteney Cox doesn't feel pressured to always look perfectly made-up.
The "Cougar Town" actress, 47, went barefaced on the set of her directorial debut, Lifetime's "Tall Hot Blonde," in which she also stars.
She was covered up in jeans and an olive jacket, but it's no secret that Cox still has an amazing bikini body, thanks to the Tracy Anderson Method and a healthy diet.
Perhaps the single star, who admitted she's been dateless since separating with her husband, David Arquette, in October 2011, is sticking to a low-key look until she's ready to meet a new man.
"No guy's asked me out. I'm not saying I'm not ready to have a make-out session, but it just makes me nervous," Cox told Howard Stern in February. "I don't like to go out in general."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Check out the Kardashians' best swimsuit moments during their family vacation in St. Barths on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Bad Summer Looks
From Miley Cyrus to Nicki Minaj, see some of the worst summer fashion in Hollywood.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Jada Pinkett Smith, Amber Heard and co-stars dish on what it was like on set of "Magic Mike XXL" with Wonderwall.com's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian, Kristin Davis, and Emma Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »