See Jill Zarin's Dramatically Younger Look
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE1 of 6
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE2 of 6
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN3 of 6
- Photo: Henny Ray Abrams/Invision/AP4 of 6
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Did she or didn't she?
When Jill Zarin stepped out at the TV Land Awards in New York on Sunday, the "Real Housewives of New York City" star's face looked remarkably different.
Though Zarin, 47, denies getting any work done -- "If I did, I would be the first to admit it," she says -- her critics aren't so convinced.
"It appears Jill Zarin has had injectables like Botox to her crow's feet and forehead, as well as possible fillers to the nasolabial folds, or laugh lines," Dr. Jennifer Walden, a Manhattan plastic surgeon who has not treated Zarin, tells PopEater. "Also, it looks like she has had a rhinoplasty, which served to straighten and narrow her nose."
Zarin -- who owned up to getting a breast reduction in April 2009 -- finds the speculation amusing.
"How funny is this? 95% [of PopEater users] think I had surgery," she tweeted on Tuesday. "Should I be flattered they think I look better? Ask Dr. Pat Wexler. She is my doctor."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTUnder Pressure
From Crowd Ignite