See Sarah Michelle Gellar's Baby Bump!
- Photo: GJC/Pablo/Fame Flynet1 of 16
- Photo: The WB/Promotional2 of 16
- Photo: WENN3 of 16
- Photo: UPN/Promotional4 of 16
- Photo: Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.5 of 16
- Photo: Z.Tomaszewski/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Janet Mayer/Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: Sam Sharma/Miguel Aguilar/PacificCoastNews.com8 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: Ron Galella, Ltd./WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: Sam Sharma/Miguel Aguilar/PacificCoastNews.com12 of 16
- Photo: FS2/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Kenneth Willardt/SELF14 of 16
- Photo: Kenneth Willardt/SELF15 of 16
Buffy's got a baby bump!
Two weeks after Us Weekly broke news of Sarah Michelle Gellar's second pregnancy, the "Ringer" star, 35, revealed the unmistakable evidence.
Grabbing lunch at eatery Lemonade in Los Angeles' Brentwood neighborhood, Gellar sported a growing baby bump underneath a flowy white shirt. Wearing shades and a long necklace, she completed the boho/urban look with a black cardigan sweater, black jeans and sandals.
The baby-to-be will join adorable older sister Charlotte, 2, Gellar's first child with husband of nearly 10 years, Freddie Prinze, Jr.
"She and Freddie are thrilled," a friend of the pair told Us of the second pregnancy. "They're amazing parents."
Although Gellar returned to work full-time on TV with the first season of the CW's "Ringer," family will always come first for her and Prinze, 36, who met on the set of 1997 horror smash "I Know What You Did Last Summer."
"They still have date nights all the time and have a normal life," an insider tells Us. "They both came of age in Hollywood and love working, but their home life is more important to them."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: See Sarah Michelle Gellar's Baby Bump!
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Mandy Moore does cryo therapy, plus more stars' bizarre health and beauty practices on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
OMG Celeb Fashion
Check out Jennifer Lawrence, January Jones, and Miley Cyrus' style statements on this week's OMG Celeb Fashion.Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
Tune into our first episode of "DIY Celeb Makeup" as we show you how to recreate Blake Lively's peachy glow.Watch Video »
See what kinds of sweet rides Justin Bieber and more celebs tool around town in.Watch Video »
Watch this exclusive sneak peek from Monday's Sept. 10 episode on the Syfy channel at 10 PM.Watch Video »
Christina Aguilera chats with Lance Bass about performing at the AMAs, her new album and a lot more.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite