Selena Gomez Talks Justin Bieber Baby Momma Scandal
- Photo: Michael Rozman/Warner Bros.1 of 17
- Photo: SC2/WENN2 of 17
- Photo: VPA/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com4 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com5 of 17
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP6 of 17
- Photo: A-way!/Splash News7 of 17
- Photo: Craig Sjodin/Disney Channel/Promotional8 of 17
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks9 of 17
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP10 of 17
- Photo: Macca / Todd G/Splash News11 of 17
- Photo: HERMES/ DALLE/StarTraks12 of 17
- Photo: Carlo Allegri/Invision/AP13 of 17
- Photo: QUEEN INTERNATIONAL/Bauer-Griffin14 of 17
- Photo: DZilla/Bauer-Griffin15 of 17
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage.com16 of 17
Who wouldn't get stressed out?
After Mariah Yeater reportedly dropped her dubious paternity lawsuit against him last week, it looks like Justin Bieber's baby-momma drama behind him -- which means his girlfriend, Selena Gomez, can breathe a sigh of relief.
The singer-actress, 19, opened up about the fracas (which made headlines worldwide) during a Thursday appearance on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show."
"What a crazy two weeks it's been!" Ellen DeGeneres remarked to the star, 19.
"To say the least," the "Who Says?" singer admitted. "I have been [all right]."
With Yeater's lawsuit dismissed -- and unearthed text messages from Yeater about the real father of her baby further disproving her claims -- Gomez confided things are "good" and less stressful.
Indeed, Gomez and Bieber, 17, have shown a united, affectionate front throughout the scandal, in which Yeater claimed he fathered her 4-month-old son, Tristyn, during a quick encounter backstage at a Los Angeles concert a year ago.
Still, Gomez has been "exhausted and withdrawn," one source told Us Weekly. "She's supportive of Justin, but it's been very tough."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
No More Kids!
Gwen Stefani chats completing her family with son Apollo, life's biggest surprises, scary fashion mishaps and more!Watch Video »
Who's That Girl?
Get the scoop on everything you need to know about Gigi Hadid on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Demi Lovato snuggles with Wilmer Valderrama on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Backstreet Boys chat about their raw documentary and if band life is as fun now as it was in the '90s.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the mother-daughter duo on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Eddie Is Red Hot
Here are 5 things you may not know about Eddie Redmayne.Watch Video »