Sharon Osbourne says she once enjoyed a fling with Jay Leno
- Photo: FS2/WENN1 of 13
- Photo: CMG/ZOJ/WENN2 of 13
- Photo: FS2/WENN3 of 13
- Photo: @SharonOsbourne/Twitter4 of 13
- Photo: Jim Smeal/Rex USA5 of 13
- Photo: Chris Taylor/Retna Ltd.6 of 13
- Photo: BT1/WENN7 of 13
- Photo: Todd Williamson/Invision/AP8 of 13
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.9 of 13
- Photo: Jerod Harris/WireImage10 of 13
- Photo: LG/Fame Flynet11 of 13
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Sharon Osbourne reveals that she once enjoyed a fling with talk show host and comedian Jay Leno.
RELATED: Shocking celebrity couples
Ozzy Osbourne's outspoken wife went public with her confession during the season premiere of her show "The Talk" on Monday, when she opened up about her little-known dalliance with Leno before she dated and then married Black Sabbath frontman Ozzy Osbourne.
She explained, "When I was 25, I'd just moved to America, I didn't know many people. ... I had met my husband, but we weren't together. ... I didn't have a boyfriend because I wasn't very dateable. ... My friend worked at this place and she said, 'You have to come down to this (comedy) club where I work because it's full of men. You've got to come down.'
"So I've gone down to this club and it is full of men performing and this one person, I think, 'Oh, he's very nice, very funny,' so I said to my friend, 'I like him. He's very funny', and she goes, 'I've got his number.' So I said, 'Right, we are gonna prank phone call him!'"
RELATED: Surprising celeb relatives
The ladies called Leno's number multiple times for a laugh, but Osbourne continued to joke around with the young funnyman and they eventually decided to meet up: "One thing led to another and he actually came to my house and met me and then we had a little fling."
However, it quickly became clear the relationship was just a passing romance for Leno because he soon introduced Osbourne to his future wife.
She recalled, "A couple of months later, he brought around the love of his life for me to meet, and she was lovely ... and they were so kind to me and we've continued our friendship over the years."
The big reveal came as a shock to Osbourne's co-hosts, Julie Chen, Aisha Tyler, Sara Gilbert and Sheryl Underwood.
She added, "I don't know why I've never discussed it before or shared it or anything, and it's not like it's a dirty little secret."
RELATED: Stars with surprising ages
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHow Much?!
From Crowd Ignite