Sharon Osbourne says she's not divorcing Ozzy
- Photo: Scott Kirkland/Retna Digital1 of 12
- Photo: Getty Images North America2 of 12
- Photo: FRED PROUSER/Reuters3 of 12
- Photo: FS2/WENN4 of 12
- Photo: JIM RUYMEN/Wonderwall5 of 12
- Photo: PETER MACDIARMID/Reuters6 of 12
- Photo: FRED PROUSER/Reuters7 of 12
- Photo: Gino/GSI8 of 12
- Photo: Ron Sachs/Rex USA9 of 12
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP10 of 12
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP11 of 12
NEW YORK (AP) — Sharon Osbourne says she and husband Ozzy aren't splitting.
RELATED: Did Sharon give Ozzy an ultimatum?
Osbourne addressed recent rumors of their family problems on Tuesday's edition of "The Talk," the CBS chat show she co-hosts.
She told viewers she had not been aware of her husband's year-and-a-half-long relapse into prescription drug and alcohol abuse, which he made public in an apologetic Facebook post last week.
RELATED: Watch "The Talk"
She says she is "devastated" by their struggles, but she added that the couple has dealt with worse before.
The TV personality and music manager blinked back tears as she said, "This, too, shall pass."
Ozzy Osbourne was a founding member of heavy-metal pioneers Black Sabbath, but he left the group in 1979. The 64-year-old has since rejoined, and the band's new studio album is out in June.
Get out the vote
OMG Celeb Fashion
DIY Celeb Makeup
See what kinds of sweet rides Justin Bieber and more celebs tool around town in.Watch Video »
Watch this exclusive sneak peek from Monday's Sept. 10 episode on the Syfy channel at 10 PM.Watch Video »
Christina Aguilera chats with Lance Bass about performing at the AMAs, her new album and a lot more.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite