Sharon Osbourne and daughter Kelly slam reports of a falling out
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage1 of 7
- Photo: BT1/WENN2 of 7
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 7
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com4 of 7
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP5 of 7
- Photo: AB1/WENN6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Sharon Osbourne has talked her daughter, Kelly Osbourne, out of plans to sue a U.S. magazine following new reports suggesting they have fallen out over the singer-turned-TV personality's upcoming wedding plans.
Sources tell the new issue of Star magazine that Sharon has turned into a bride-to-be's worst nightmare after taking over planning for Kelly's big day, adding she is refusing to accommodate her daughter's requests as she prepares to wed vegan chef Matthew Mosshart at the family's U.K. home next summer.
The insiders claim the mother-daughter duo have been fighting over everything from the location of the wedding to the food served at the reception, with a source telling the publication, "Kelly is at her wit's end with her mother. She's feuding with Sharon over the tiniest details of her wedding!"
Kelly was quick to blast the allegations on her Twitter page on Wednesday morning, writing, "[What] is wrong with people why would I ever been at war with my own mother? Some publications really must be having a slow week!!!!"
Sharon also addressed the claims on her U.S. daytime show "The Talk" on Wednesday, dismissing the story as "ridiculous."
The rock matriarch also revealed that her daughter was eager to take legal action against Star, but she advised her otherwise.
She said, "[The story] is that much rubbish I can use it to pick up the dog crap ... Kelly's getting married exactly where she wants to get married, and the food is the food that Kelly wants and that's it. Just because I'm arranging it. She has an even busier life than I do, so I can work with the caterer, I can work with the party planner, it cuts that away from her.
"It's just ridiculous. And Kelly called me this morning -- she's in New York -- and she said, 'Mummy, I'm suing!' I'm like, 'Oh, don't waste your time or your money. Forget it!'"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStork Report
From Crowd Ignite