Sheen heading to court to win back custody of his twins
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com1 of 6
- Photo: AR4/WENN2 of 6
- Photo: Mark Davis/Invision/AP3 of 6
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP4 of 6
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage.com5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Charlie Sheen is heading to court on Tuesday in a bid to win back custody of his twin sons, who were taken from him last week by police after his estranged wife, Brooke Mueller, won a restraining order against him, saying he had threatened her life.
RadarOnline.com cameras captured the emotional moment when Sheen handed over the kids.
Sheen will be in court in Los Angeles on Tuesday unless he can reach a deal with Mueller before midnight on Monday.
RELATED VIDEO: Charlie vows to fight for his kids
The couple have been in settlement talks since late last week, with Sheen at one point announcing a deal had been struck, but that fell apart on Friday because of the actor's breach of a confidentiality agreement during a media blitz.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTYoung Hollywood
From Crowd Ignite