Charlie Sheen: Brooke Mueller would never deal drugs
- Photo: HM/Splash News1 of 12
- Photo: Kirkland/Retna Digital2 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Winter/Getty Images North America3 of 12
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 12
- Photo: RSD/APC/ZOJ/WENN5 of 12
- Photo: MS2/MPT/WENN6 of 12
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.7 of 12
- Photo: Aspen Police Department/.8 of 12
- Photo: Rob Rosen/Splash News9 of 12
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP10 of 12
- Photo: Ryan Fu/RSA/ZOJ/WENN11 of 12
Charlie Sheen has defended his ex-wife Brooke Mueller after she was arrested on suspicion of possession of cocaine with intent to distribute, insisting she would never resort to dealing drugs.
The troubled reality TV star was taken into custody in Aspen, Colo., on Dec. 2 on suspicion of third-degree assault and cocaine possession following a scuffle at a nightclub.
She was also booked on possession of cocaine with intent to distribute, but Sheen says that with all the money he pays her to look after their twin sons -- $50,000 per month -- there's no way she would ever sell drugs.
He tells TMZ.com, "C'mon, with the child support I pay her? She's going to deal drugs? Never going to happen. Never going to happen."
Sheen reveals Mueller was in "really good spirits" after they talked on Tuesday, and he says he has no plans to alter their child custody arrangements following her arrest.
He adds, "The kids are doing great. I talked to Brooke last night. She's doing great. ... We're interested in co-parenting. The kids need two parents. You know, Brooke's been through the same stuff I've been through. She's doing her best. She's in really good spirits."
RELATED: Staggering Celebrity Paychecks
The Rock rips his shirt before epic "San Andreas" premiere on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
Learn how to recreate Emmy Rossum's fresh-faced look on Wonderwall.com's DIY Celeb Makeup.Watch Video »
Youtube for 90210
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVal's Moves
From Crowd Ignite