Sheen Thinks Richards' Book 'Rocks'
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: Twentieth Century Fox3 of 16
- Photo: Carlos Osorio/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: Paramount/Promotional5 of 16
- Photo: AR4/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: JE1/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Pitkin County Jail/Retna Ltd.8 of 16
- Photo: WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com10 of 16
- Photo: Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: Mark Von Holden/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: CPF/DHK/ZOJ/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage15 of 16
Though their split-up was less than amicable, Charlie Sheen gave props to his ex-wife Denise Richards' memoir Friday tweeting, "Never thought I'd say it… but loved it D..! xo c."
Richards chose not to dish on the details of her 2006 divorce from Sheen when she penned "The Real Girl Next Door."
"I also didn't want to be disrespectful to [Charlie] and what our marriage was," Richards told "Access Hollywood" last week. "I also included a lot of good times and good memories."
And in return, Sheen took to Twitter telling Richards, "Your book rocks!!" He also did Richards a big favor by linking to "The Real Girl Next Door" page on Amazon.
The couple have two daughters from their four-year marriage.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »