Charlie Sheen's ex-wife charged with cocaine distribution
- Photo: © Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd./Retna Ltd.1 of 17
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage2 of 17
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage3 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 17
- Photo: wireimage; Jordan Strauss/WireImage5 of 17
- Photo: @charliesheen/Twitter6 of 17
- Photo: Thibault Monnier/Pacific Coast News7 of 17
- Photo: MGM/Promotional8 of 17
- Photo: MGM/Promotional9 of 17
- Photo: @charliesheen/Twitter10 of 17
- Photo: WENN11 of 17
- Photo: BT1/WENN12 of 17
- Photo: GONZALO/Bauer-Griffin13 of 17
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP14 of 17
- Photo: ET via Celebitchy/Promotional15 of 17
- Photo: HM/Splash News16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
ASPEN, Colo. (AP) -- Charlie Sheen's ex-wife has been charged in Colorado with possession and distribution of cocaine stemming from her arrest in Aspen.
RELATED: Denise Richards' Highs and Lows
Brooke Mueller was arrested by police on Dec. 3 after a woman reported being assaulted at a nightclub.
Pitkin County chief deputy district attorney Arnold Mordkin said Friday that Mueller has also been charged with third-degree assault.
RELATED: Stars Who've Dated the Same Person
Both drug charges are felonies. Possession with intent to distribute is the most serious and carries a penalty between four to 12 years. Conviction on the possession charge could result in up to 18 months behind bars.
Mueller has vowed to fight the charges.
Sheen and Mueller divorced last year after Sheen was arrested on suspicion of assaulting her in 2009. He pleaded guilty to misdemeanor assault and completed his probation in 2010.
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStunning Shots
From Crowd Ignite