Charlie Sheen's ex-wife charged with cocaine distribution
- Photo: © Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd./Retna Ltd.1 of 17
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage2 of 17
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage3 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 17
- Photo: wireimage; Jordan Strauss/WireImage5 of 17
- Photo: @charliesheen/Twitter6 of 17
- Photo: Thibault Monnier/Pacific Coast News7 of 17
- Photo: MGM/Promotional8 of 17
- Photo: MGM/Promotional9 of 17
- Photo: @charliesheen/Twitter10 of 17
- Photo: WENN11 of 17
- Photo: BT1/WENN12 of 17
- Photo: GONZALO/Bauer-Griffin13 of 17
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP14 of 17
- Photo: ET via Celebitchy/Promotional15 of 17
- Photo: HM/Splash News16 of 17
ASPEN, Colo. (AP) -- Charlie Sheen's ex-wife has been charged in Colorado with possession and distribution of cocaine stemming from her arrest in Aspen.
RELATED: Denise Richards' Highs and Lows
Brooke Mueller was arrested by police on Dec. 3 after a woman reported being assaulted at a nightclub.
Pitkin County chief deputy district attorney Arnold Mordkin said Friday that Mueller has also been charged with third-degree assault.
RELATED: Stars Who've Dated the Same Person
Both drug charges are felonies. Possession with intent to distribute is the most serious and carries a penalty between four to 12 years. Conviction on the possession charge could result in up to 18 months behind bars.
Mueller has vowed to fight the charges.
Sheen and Mueller divorced last year after Sheen was arrested on suspicion of assaulting her in 2009. He pleaded guilty to misdemeanor assault and completed his probation in 2010.
Sienna Miller, Miranda Lambert, and Eva Longoria all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Watch as Elizabeth Berkley talks about "Saved by the Bell" reunions and her new book.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBody After Baby
From Crowd Ignite