Charlie Sheen's ex-wife pleads guilty to drug charge
- Photo: Ryan Fu/RSA/ZOJ/WENN1 of 13
- Photo: © Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd./Retna Ltd.2 of 13
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.3 of 13
- Photo: Rob Rosen/Splash News4 of 13
- Photo: RSD/APC/ZOJ/WENN5 of 13
- Photo: MS2/MPT/WENN6 of 13
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP7 of 13
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News8 of 13
- Photo: JCalderon/Splash News9 of 13
- Photo: Kevork Djansezian/Invision/AP10 of 13
- Photo: Chris Connor/WENN11 of 13
- Photo: Aspen Police Department/.12 of 13
ASPEN, Colo. (AP) -- Charlie Sheen's ex-wife has pleaded guilty to a reduced cocaine drug charge under a deferred judgment that means her record will remain clean after she serves a year of probation.
Court documents show Brooke Mueller appeared Monday in district court in Aspen to plead guilty to felony drug possession of four grams or less. In exchange, prosecutors agreed to drop the more charge of serious possession with intent to distribute, as well as a misdemeanor third-degree assault charge.
Sentencing is scheduled for May 7.
Charges stemmed from Mueller's arrest Dec. 3 following a woman reporting being assaulted at a nightclub.
Sheen and Mueller divorced last year after Sheen was arrested on suspicion of assaulting her in 2009. He pleaded guilty to misdemeanor assault and completed his probation in 2010.
RELATED: Denise Richards' Highs and Lows
From Nicole Richie to Miley Cyrus, check out these embarrassing celebrity bikini malfunctions!Watch Video »
Kristen Stewart, Keira Knightley, and Christina Hendricks all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out all about Taylor Swift's cute date night and more on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
David Beckham takes off his shirt for his fans at an LA Galaxy game.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See the latest celeb wardrobe malfunctions.Watch Video »