Charlie Sheen's ex-wife pleads guilty to drug charge
- Photo: Ryan Fu/RSA/ZOJ/WENN1 of 13
- Photo: © Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd./Retna Ltd.2 of 13
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.3 of 13
- Photo: Rob Rosen/Splash News4 of 13
- Photo: RSD/APC/ZOJ/WENN5 of 13
- Photo: MS2/MPT/WENN6 of 13
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP7 of 13
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News8 of 13
- Photo: JCalderon/Splash News9 of 13
- Photo: Kevork Djansezian/Invision/AP10 of 13
- Photo: Chris Connor/WENN11 of 13
- Photo: Aspen Police Department/.12 of 13
ASPEN, Colo. (AP) -- Charlie Sheen's ex-wife has pleaded guilty to a reduced cocaine drug charge under a deferred judgment that means her record will remain clean after she serves a year of probation.
Court documents show Brooke Mueller appeared Monday in district court in Aspen to plead guilty to felony drug possession of four grams or less. In exchange, prosecutors agreed to drop the more charge of serious possession with intent to distribute, as well as a misdemeanor third-degree assault charge.
Sentencing is scheduled for May 7.
Charges stemmed from Mueller's arrest Dec. 3 following a woman reporting being assaulted at a nightclub.
Sheen and Mueller divorced last year after Sheen was arrested on suspicion of assaulting her in 2009. He pleaded guilty to misdemeanor assault and completed his probation in 2010.
RELATED: Denise Richards' Highs and Lows
Single & Fabulous
Check out Kourtney Kardashian's fabulous life on social media in the wake of her breakup from Scott Disick on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Jennifer Lopez's best ab moments!Watch Video »
Tom Cruise chats "Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation" with Wonderwall.com.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift and her brother celebrate Easter with an epic egg hunt on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Watch this behind-the-scenes video of Seal and Heidi Klum's vow renewal.Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
We show you how to get Taylor Swift's blue eye shadow look on "DIY Celeb Makeup."Watch Video »